Re: ucar.netcdf packages

Hi Han:

Use the latest stable release of netcdf-java:

You might want to look at the tutorial:

or the user docs (rather dated im afraid, but still useful to getting started:

You will find that ucar.nc2 and ucar.ma2 are the current packages, and
ucar.netcdf and ucar.multiarray are no longer used or supported.

Han How wrote:

this is my first time implementing Netcdf in my application.
I have successfully read and written data into a netcdf file.
Now i have some question:

What is the different of using ucar.netcdf package and ucar.nc2 package?

What i need is just to read and write multidimentional data into netcdf file.
Which package shall i use?

I'm glad if somebody can give me an answer.

To unsubscribe netcdf-java, visit: