Beginner question

_From owner-netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mon May 23 03:36:09 2005
Sender: owner-netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello list,

I am currently involved in a java project for processing data, and I
have to write a java module that should be capable of reading netcdf
satellite images, and display on screen the various images and
information they contain.

I'm completely new to netcdf, I know nothing about it. What I want to
do using java-netcdf  is:

- open netcdf files, find what's in it, and then read and get all the
information it contains (in my case, satellite image data).

Having read the documentation, it's not very clear to me how to get the
contents of a netcdf file, as it can be very general.

Any help ?

Thanks in advance

h. yahia
H. Yahia