Re: 20050228: Questions about the multiarray

My name is Brandon Yoon from SAIC.  I am currently working on product
evaluation. In order for me to evaluate Netcdf for java. I need  jar file
package of   ucar.multiarray. I have download all of your software in the
web. I couldn't find the package of   ucar.multiarray. Do you think you can
send me the copy of the package.  I appreciate your help.

Brandon

Hi Brandon:

ucar.multiarray is part of netcdf-java-2.1, and can be found here:

 http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf-java/index.html#v21

if you are using netcdf-java-2.2,  ucar.multiarray is no longer used.