Re: 1.8 file format

Hi Quincey:

I am working my way through various tests of HDF 1.6 features, hoping that 1.8
docs will be ready (or ready to work on) when Im done. ;^)

At the moment, im seeing a chunked data variable whose btree has 0 entries. I
assume that it was never written, and I should return fill values? It may or
may not be notable thats its chunked size is equal to its dataspace size, and
its in an Aura file.

Quincey Koziol wrote:
Hi John,