Re: szlib build problems...

Ed,

I am curious on which system did it happen. I can suspect only Solaris.

Elena

At 10:41 AM -0600 7/12/07, Ed Hartnett wrote:
Elena Pourmal <epourmal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

 Ed,

 Weird... This is the first time I see such message.

 On which platform are you?

 Could you please send me config.log file AND output of configure.

Howdy Elena!

The problem was that I had built shared library szlib, but static
library HDF5. (Though I think this still should have worked...)

But I uninstalled the shared szlib, and rebuilt it as static only and
reinstalled, and then everything worked.

Thanks!

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx