Re: Uses for NcML

Thanks Russ.  It was me that asked.

The HDF5 XML stuff is at:

although the 1.6 versions won't be available until later this summer.

My thinking is that there should be a straightfoward connection between
NcML and the HDF5 XML, similar to the abstract mapping.  In the case
of XML, there might be a stylesheet to transform (see the old paper
for the vision.)

I don't know if this will be in scope for this project, we'll have to