[ldm-users] NEXRAD2/NEXRAD3 lag?

Am I crazy, or is anyone else seeing the 10+ minute lag on both feeds?

It will occasionally come into sync, but then fall behind again.  On one of
our servers that pulls the firehose of both, it's ingesting at 4.5 MB/s,
which is the highest I've ever seen.

Perhaps an issue with NOAAPort or the data volume is too much for the NOAA
infrastructure?  Or perhaps an issue with Internet2 itself?

Then again, I might just be crazy, despite having excellent providers.

Blair Trosper
  Updraft Networks / Weather Data
  NOC:  469-844-5440
  Early Watch Notifications:  http://twitter.com/weatherwatches