Re: [ldm-users] Data Feed Issues

Hi Mack,

You can check the status of your server and its data feeders at

Assuming that your server is, it is currently
experiencing high latency on every data feed listed. LDM by default
will stop receiving data if the latency is over a certain threshold
(3600 IIRC, configurable). You should check if the upstream servers
are up to date and network connectivity (firewall, etc.). Traffic
shaping might be an issue with your ISP/institution...

Best regards,
                Guilherme O. Chagas