Re: [ldm-users] NDISP Error Message

You probably *should not* set the DISPLAY variable in the localwxplot
script, as this value would change depending on several conditions, such
as what machine you're logging in from, whether the connection is direct
or tunneled, etc.

And to be clear, you *are* logging into the GEMPAK machine through ssh?

(You may reply to me directly so that we can stop bothering LDM people
with this off-topic conversation... ;-))

Bret