Re: [ldm-users] NDISP Error Message

Sorry for the mis post, I did not know there was a separate GEMPAK list.  I'll
be sure to note that next time.  But, this is a PC running Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 5.7, in run level 3.  Also, from your suggestion regarding the -X option
for X11 forwarding, I should not need to set the display in the localwxplot
script?
--
Mack J. Jenkins, II
404-385-1591