[ldm-users] NDISP Error Message

I've got a question for you guys.  I've done some digging, but have not found a
solution that works.

I'm trying to run the localwxplot script and keep getting an error message.
Does anyone have a good solution for this?  Below is thye output generated from
the localwxplot command.  Towards the bottom of the output is the error message
that I am not finding a solution for,   [GEMPLT -83]  NDISP - DISPLAY not set
or invalid

[gempak@smla ~/sjbin]$ ./localwxplot
18
/usr/local/ldm/data/gempak/surface/20111004_sao.gem
Creating process: gplt for queue 3932160
 AREA      Data area                         WV
 GAREA     Graphics area                     WV
 SATFIL    Satellite image filename(s)
 RADFIL    Radar image filename(s)
 IMCBAR    Color/ornt/anch/x;y/ln;wd/freq
 SFPARM    Surface parameter list            SKYC;TMPF;WSYM;PMSL;;DWPF;BRBK
 DATTIM    Date/time                         LAST
 SFFILE    Surface data file                 $GEMDATA/HRCBOB.SFC
 COLORS    Color list                        1
 MAP       Map color/dash/width/filter flag  1
 MSCALE    fgc;bgc;mask/units/lat;hide/valu  0
 LATLON    Line color/dash/width/freq/inc/l
 TITLE     Title color/line/title            1
 CLEAR     Clear screen flag                 YES
 PANEL     Panel loc/color/dash/width/regn   0
 DEVICE    Device|name|x size;y size|color   XW
 PROJ      Map projection/angles/margins|dr  MER
 FILTER    Filter data factor                YES
 TEXT      Size/fnt/wdth/brdr/N-rot/just/hw  1
 LUTFIL    Enhancement lookup table filenam
 STNPLT    Txtc/txt attr|marker attr|stnfil
 CLRBAR    Color/ornt/anch/x;y/ln;wd/freq|t
 LSTPRM    Filtered parm|x;y|TEXT info
 Parameters requested: AREA,GAREA,SATFIL,RADFIL,IMCBAR,SFPARM,DATTIM,SFFILE,
 COLORS,MAP,MSCALE,LATLON,TITLE,CLEAR,PANEL,DEVICE,PROJ,FILTER,TEXT,LUTFIL,
 STNPLT,CLRBAR,LSTPRM.
 GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP>
GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP>
GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP>
GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP>
GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP>Creating process: gf for queue 3964929
 GEMPAK-SFMAP> GEMPAK-SFMAP>[gempak@smla ~/sjbin]$

--
Mack J. Jenkins, II
404-385-1591