Re: [ldm-users] Missing AIRMETs via LDM / NOAAPort

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011, Andrew Little wrote:

Is anyone currently receiving AIRMETs via NOAAPort or any other data
source?

As of 14Z on JUL 01, we stopped receiving them over NOAAPort via LDM.

I checked with
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?decoded/gempak/airm, and
they too had the latest decoded AIRM at 14Z.

2011070114_airm.gem
<http://motherlode.ucar.edu/decoded/gempak/airm/2011070114_airm.gem>  [
1179 bytes] modified Fri Jul 1 08:33:16 2011

Thanks.

I've been getting "Gilbert! Your NOAAport reception is down!" messages from my LDM 6.9.8 NOAAport server this afternoon. They were having trouble with it earlier today. See if it comes back this evening.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: