Re: [ldm-users] cmcs update

On Mon, 16 May 2011, patrick wrote:

Micheal Bordford from Novra was kind enough to share
a pre-release cmcs earlier today, that allows users to
upgrade the firmware remotely if you should choose
to do so.

I have tested it, and found that it works flawlessly
(Thanks Michael!). While it has not been released,
if anyone else would like to try it, i have made a
small readme that you may use here if you wish:

http://wn.hamweather.net/wn/files/patrick/novra/s300/readme.txt

and i also have the file available for download to you,
shown in the readme.

here is the new pdf manual that will be released later
if you would like it as well.

http://wn.hamweather.net/wn/files/patrick/novra/s300/CMCS%20User%20Manual_V1.4.1.pdf

Thanks, Patrick! Nice. I have it installed and it works fine here.
That will save me a bunch of time to have this in effect. Now I
can completely control my Novra, anywhere in the world, including
doing firmware updates. Me likey!

Gilbert

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: