Re: Neilley's Weather program

Hi Thomas, We are doing just that.

I would direct your questions to Bret Whissle. He is our SysAdmin and has
set this up on LINX.

BC

http://www.met.fsu.edu/staff/cottrill
http://www.met.fsu.edu/wxstation/mainpage.html

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University        |     are if you even attempt the
Phone:  (850) 644-8581          |     task you will perform beyond
Fax:    (850) 644-9642          |     the expectation these days.

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Thomas L. Mote wrote:

> Has anyone been able to successfully use Peter Neilley's weather
> program to read Gempak format grid files on a linux platform? I
> thought I had successfully built the application with the gempak
> libraries, but I can't seem to get it to work. I thought
> there must be somebody else out there who has made this work.

> Thomas L. Mote                               tmote@xxxxxxx
> Department of Geography                  ph:  706-542-2906
> University of Georgia                    lab: 706-542-6060
> Athens, GA 30602-2502 USA                fax: 706-542-2388

  • Search the ldm-users archives: