Weather2.admin.niu.edu users, fail back over to me

Hello all,

OK, enough is enough: I have the threat for tornadoes and severe weather
this weekend, along with many other sites down, and I can't have my LDM
going down. The weird things is...weather and weather3.admin have been
chugging along just fine on LDM-5.2, even though the machines are
practically identical, and have the same OS and patches. So, I'll keep
them on 5.2 for now to see what happens. BUT...I just destroyed 5.2 on
weather2 and am back to using 5.1.4 in it's original configuration. So,
all should be well now. I'll still monitor stuff this weekend, but those
of you who need weather2 as a primary or backup...come on back.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: