Re: missing data/informational outage

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, David Fitzgerald wrote:

> I am not receiving any UNIDATA type products from my
> upstream site, Rutgers, nor can I get a working notifyme
> from thelma.
>
> Did I miss a notice stating there would be a data outtage
> or could there be something else happening?

At 16:30Z I did a notifyme to thelma, and got a response back indicating
it was up. But as for data, I'm not allowed to grab IDS|DDPLUS\HDS, so I
couldn't tell you.

Also...yesterday at 21Z and 1Z, we (NIU) were down for about 40 minutes
each time when an edge router failed. It's been fixed now. Our primary
upstream site, College of DuPage, will be down to replace faulty
electrical equipment tonight, so I have switched over to UIUC. Also, they
will be having Internet work done throughout the next two weekends, so I am
staying with UIUC until July. Thus, stick with my feed and we should be
good to go!

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: