Core Dump Trouble

I have two workstations running LDM, and until recently, without problems.
Both are similarly configured.  One workstation is starting to have core dumps
every two to three days.  I've had "rpc.ldmd" dump core twice, and "dcuair"
once.  In all three cases, the problem was a segmentation violation.  The
second workstation isn't experiencing these problems.

Unfortunately, the workstation that is causing me problems will be needed to
be running 24/7 in the near future.

Has anyone else seen a similar problem?

Does anyone have any program/scripts that watches for LDM failures and
restarts things?  If so, I'd be interested.

        Kevin W. Thomas
        University of Oklahoma
        Norman, Oklahoma
        Email:  kwthomas@xxxxxx