Re: thelma ldm down???

Hi Art,

Thelma is down...It is being re-booted, data should resume shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this hardware issue has caused, we are
replacing the hardware as we get the new...

We will remain vigilant to keep it up until the new harware
arrives (Monday the 8th).

Thank you,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Arthur A. Person wrote:

> Hi...
>
> Is it just me, or is thelma not sending ldm data?  I haven't gotten any
> conventional stuff since about 15:37Z.
>
>                                      Art.
>
> Arthur A. Person
> Research Assistant, System Administrator
> Penn State Department of Meteorology
> email:  person@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, phone:  814-863-1563

  • Search the ldm-users archives: