Hello all,

Please make sure that if you are feeding from NIU,
is your primary, while weather and weather3 are backups. One of
weather.admin's CPU's started failing on Saturday, and has crashed twice.
I'm looking to see if there's any money for a replacement CPU (or if it
can be done, it's only a PII 450 MHZ dual CPU system). Thanks! With our
Internet running at roughly 40% capacity now, data should be flying on our

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***
web:                                      **