sunset down, sites may feed from f5

Looks like sunset is going to be down for a bit while I sort thru
this fried disk issue.  Anyone who was feeding from sunset may feed
instead from I should have all sunset ALLOW's
on f5. If you have problems, please let me know.

^ Pete Pokrandt                    V 1447  AOSS Bldg  1225 W Dayton St^
^ Systems Programmer               V Madison,         WI     53706    ^
^                                  V      poker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx       ^
^ Dept of Atmos & Oceanic Sciences V (608) 262-3086 (Phone/voicemail) ^
^ University of Wisconsin-Madison  V       262-0166 (Fax)             ^