Re: ADDE

Hi,

This is the same problems for me, I had many times during the past week to
change ADDE setup, at least 3 times in the last week... I am now using papagayo
(switched from cacimbo), had to switch this morning after an outage.

Christian Page
page@xxxxxxxxxxx    http://meteocentre.com/

Agent de recherche et de planification +1 514 987 3000 ext. 2376
Departement des Sciences de la Terre et de l'Atmosphere UQAM