[mailto:owner-ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kevin R. Tyle
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:53 AM
Cc: LDM Users List; data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Eric,

Like you, we feed from flood, and yes, we see the same latencies.
Top-level feed site looks to be  Last night
our stats file indicated latencies near 1 hour for HDS feeds emanating
from wunderground as well as NNEXRAD.  The HDS latency was transient,
but NNEXRAD is still slow as of this time.

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4571 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************