Re: sunshine and unidata.ssec.wisc.edu changes

The IP changes to sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu and unidata.ssec.wisc.edu are
now complete.

Jerry

--
Jerrold Robaidek                        Email:  robo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SSEC Data Center                        Phone: (608) 262-6025

  • Search the ldm-users archives: