Re: new NOAAPORT NIDS products

Robert,

I had to add some stuff to pqact.conf - I was only asking for SDUS5. ,
so I added SDUS2. , SDUS3. , and SDUS7. ,that allowed this radar stuff
to start showing up.

You might want to find out exactly what you're turning on though, I'm
not sure I needed to enable all three  (let me know)...

Tim Alberta