RE: Pentium IV

  • To: David Wojtowicz
  • Subject: RE: Pentium IV
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:34:47 -0500
 I would be that the Athlon would work just fine with LDM/McIDAS/GEMPAK
as long as the OS support was there.  I know a lot of Solaris Intel folks
are using the single CPU Athlons with great success (not Unidata
stuff, just in general).

The PC side of our company is Dell only, so I'll have to see
about the Athlon.  Obviously this might be something we'd build
ourselves if we went that way.

Robert