Re: NOGAPS data stream

Hi Peter,

> Is anyone else getting the LDM feed of NOGAPS data.  We have not
> received any data since 8/23.  I can't ping the FNMOC site that sends
> the data, nor can I connect to thier LDM info web page.  Does anyone
> know the status of the NOGAPS-LDM feed from FNMOC?

The home page at http://www.usgodae.fnmoc.navy.mil/index.html includes
a note that says:

 "The GODAE server will be upgraded 5-6 September, 2001.
  There will be periods of unavailability while reconfiguring."

I think that's the same server as is used for the NOGAPS feed.

--Russ

russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  • Search the ldm-users archives: