Re: Does anyone know...

Are they supposed to be starting the new ones now? I thought it was in
Sept? I looked on our NRS feed and I am just seeing the SDUS5* and SDUS8*
coming down. So I think the answer to the questions is there are not
sending them yet

                    Gilbert Sebenste
                    <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxx        To:
          >                    cc:
                    Sent by:                      bcc:
                    owner-ldm-users@unidat        Subject:     Does anyone
                    08/22/2001 05:00 PM

If the NWS is broadcasting the new radar products with the SDUS2*, SDUS3*,
and SDUS7* products yet? I don't see them on NNEXRAD at this time. Just

Gilbert Sebenste
Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***
web:                                      **