Re: Does anyone know...

Are they supposed to be starting the new ones now? I thought it was in
Sept? I looked on our NRS feed and I am just seeing the SDUS5* and SDUS8*
coming down. So I think the answer to the questions is there are not
sending them yet

Mike

                    Gilbert Sebenste

                    <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxx        To:
<ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    n.niu.edu>                    cc:

                    Sent by:                      bcc:

                    owner-ldm-users@unidat        Subject:     Does anyone
know...
                    a.ucar.edu

                    08/22/2001 05:00 PM

If the NWS is broadcasting the new radar products with the SDUS2*, SDUS3*,
and SDUS7* products yet? I don't see them on NNEXRAD at this time. Just
curious.

Thanks!

Gilbert Sebenste
********