Re: Alden Equipment Question

We are the same here at Universal.  We have basically the same stuff as NSBF
has.  Ours is still sitting in the racks.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 1:13 PM
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good question. They abandoned some equipment here as well.
If you learn anything please let me know as well.

David Knight
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences   Tel: (518)-442-4204
SUNY Albany   ES-228                           Fax: (518)-442-4494
Albany, NY  12222                              Email: