Re: Flood down?

OK, frost is back up, everyone is getting data again. The machine got
overloaded and was unable to load the interpreter.

 Dr. Jeff Masters (jmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)                           (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 300 N Fifth Ave #240                       /  \/    \/  \ /\  /  \    ------
 Ann Arbor, MI 48104                 ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824 (voice)                           Weather Underground      \`\`\
 734-994-8919 (fax)                         http://www.wunderground.com

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Eric Nelson wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Was feeding NNEXRAD and FNEXRAD from flood.atmos.uiuc.edu but looks like
> > we haven't recieved any data today.  Looks like flood is getting NMC2
> > data though.  Anybody willing to help out in the meantime?
> >
> > Thanks.

> > Eric Nelson                        College of Dupage Meteorology Dept.
> > NWP WXP Graphics/Forecaster              http://weather.cod.edu/
> > Lab:(630) 942-2590                       enelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Desk:(630) 942-2188                      ericpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > "I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
> > they go flying by."     --Douglas Adams
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> There was some trouble with flood's NEXRAD feed, frost at Weather
> Underground.  But, frost has been rebooted and will hopefully be up
> soon.
>
> Let me know if you continue to have trouble and I'll feed you
> temporarily from my machine.
>
> Anne
> --
> Anne Wilson                   UCAR Unidata Program
> anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                P.O. Box 3000
>                                         Boulder, CO  80307
> Unidata WWW server       http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

  • Search the ldm-users archives: