IDD: UIUC <-> UCAR outage

Due to networking problems at UCAR, we are unable to get any traffic
to or from there from/to the UIUC campus.  This would explain our earlier
data outage.  If there are any messages about this on ldm-users, I
haven't been able to get/send them, so I appologize for the lack of
info.  (I'm sending this from an outside personal ISP e-mail account)
Am currently feeding from NIU.  No further info is available at this time.

--david wojtowicz
university of illinois dept of atmospheric sciences

------- End of Forwarded Message

  • Search the ldm-users archives: