OU SoM LDM feed

Downstream users of Stokes.metr.ou.edu

We are currently beging tests here at OU of a feed from the Oklahoma
Climate Survey's NOAAport feed. Right now, we are only feeding
IDS|DDPLUS and HDS. There may be times when we are down, but for now
things are looking well.

Please let me know if you find anything wrong with the feed and I
will pass it along. If the feed becomes unstable or is missing too
much, I will switch back to feeding from my former upstream stites.

mjl

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  School of Meteorology         | If "con" is the opposite of "pro,"
  University of Oklahoma        |   then what is the opposite of
  laufers@xxxxxx                |             progress?
  (405) 325-6032                |
  (405) 325-7689  (fax)         |

  • Search the ldm-users archives: