Re: LDM -> Database (mysql)???

I've just started playing around with mysql which interfaces nicely with
php, but I'm quite a bit away from what you are looking for. I'm simply
working on ways and formats to extract station info from city files
(e.g. sao_all.cty). I'd also be interested if anyone has worked on this.

James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574
Natural Science Department   Office Fax: (603)535-2723
Plymouth State College       WWW:
Plymouth, NH 03264