Data outage

To all our downstream users.
We had problems with our feed late yesterday and I thought that we had this
taken care of.  After leaving at 01:00 last night got in late this morning and
found data was down again.
I have been able to get feed going again as of 13:53Z.

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused.

BC

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University        |     are if you even attempt the
Phone:  (850) 644-8581          |     task you will perform beyond
Fax:    (850) 644-9642          |     the expectation these days.

  • Search the ldm-users archives: