IDD Sitelist URL

LDM/IDD participants,

Due to the dynamic nature of the IDD topology I am resending the request
(originally sent Dec 11, 2000) to check the sitelist

and report any changes or modifications to the database. This URL should
be a useful tool to aid in communications between nodes, and evaluate feed

Thank you for your attention to this matter, it will help everyone.

Changes or modifications can be sent to: