Re: pqing stopped inserting when downstream requested feed

Good morning,

Our problem is a pqing process dies on the upstream server.  Has anyone feed
products using pqing -P <port number> using a feed unrelated to NOAAPort?
If so, have you had a similar problem?

Is there better way to get the NOAAPort feed into LDM?

James,

Do you use pqing -P <port number> for the IDD feed or do you request by
setting up an upstream server in the ldmd.conf?

Thank you for your response,

Jessica

--
Jessica M. Thomale