Re: MCIDAS

Ok I have finally figured out why the Mcidas just stops after about 5-6
days.. one of the decoders just hangs and it must stall or stop the Mcidas
feed.. looks like it turns into a run-away process.

I'll keep a close eye on this now, anyone who was feeding off of yin.engin
can do so again.

Sorry for the chaos :)

Thomas Aratari                  taratari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UofM ITD Contract Services      Unix System Administration
AOSS Building - LDM/Sys Admin           (734) 764-4584
Medical Science Building II - Sys Admin (734) 763-5558