Re: MCIDAS

Bill,

On January 29th, I also stopped receiving MCIDAS data (~11Z) when I was
feeding from UMICH, whom I had failed over to after the UIUC fire
troubles. When I switched back to UIUC, data started flowing
immediately. Were you feeding from UMICH? That could be the problem.
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574