Re: odd LDM behavior

Eric,

Are you somehow getting ldmd.log and ldmd.conf mixed up when the logs
get rotated? That's the first thing that comes to mind. Also, in what
directory does ldmd.conf reside?  Are you using the "ldmfail" routine as
a cron entry. If you used this to failover and did not have the line set
up correctly, you could wind up getting a 0-byte ldmd.conf file. These
are the things that come to mind.

BTW, what did you do to get stuff written to the ldmd.log file? I know
you had problems with that.

                        Jim
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574

--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574
Natural Science Department   Office Fax: (603)535-2723
Plymouth State College       WWW: http://vortex.plymouth.edu/
Plymouth, NH 03264

  • Search the ldm-users archives: