Re: Anti-Gilbert Club

I tried this once before, but from wrong e-mail addy:

In defense of Gilbert almost all of the messages he brings to our
attention directly impact ldm users, and is especially helpful
to those of us that are too busy to keep up with all
of the NCEP/NWS admin messages. I can personally attest that
Gilbert has been extremely helpful to me during my years at NMSU/NSBF.
He has also issued a sincere apology already..AND how many of us
can say we have never wrote a hasty flame message, and then
later thought better of it.

Let focus on helping each other.

Robert Mullenax

  • Search the ldm-users archives: