[gembud] scripting question

Kind of a basic question, but one that I haven't found an answer for. What I've read lead me to believe that good gempak scripting practice entails a gpend at the end of your gempak scripts. On a system that running mutliple scripts for data on different time scales (i.e. models, satellite, surface plots, etc) will a gpend at the end of a satellite script kill the model graphics that might be running at the same time? How do you manage the graphics queues in a way where once script isn't killing the queue for another?

-Eric

--
Eric Nelson  - Weather Data Manager

College of Dupage Meteorology Dept.