From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Michael James
Sent: Tue 11/9/2010 2:23 PM
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gembud] GEMPAK 6.2.0 Release Notes

I've updated the GEMPAK 6.2.0 source package available on the downloads
page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/

Two small changes made since Nov. 5th are the addition of gdpvsf and an
update to GEMPRM.PRM.  If you installed the Nov. 5th 6.2.0 package you
can download just these updates (40k) here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/mjames/gempak/gempak_upc6.2.0_update_20101109.tar.gz

Release notes for GEMPAK 6.2.0 are available at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK6.2.0/whats_new.html

Michael
Unidata