To: <gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 8:02 PM
Subject: [gembud] GEMPAK 6.2.0 Update

A short update. Friday afternoon is pretty much the worst time of the week to make major announcements or releases, so I'll hold off until Monday morning (Nov 8) to issue an official release announcement.

However, at this time 6.2.0 is available on our downloads page for those interested in obtaining the package over the weekend.

As always, compilation issues and bug reports should be directed at support-gempak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will send an update to gembud and post release notes on the Unidata GEMPAK website on Monday morning. Enjoy your weekend!

Michael James

gembud mailing list