Re: [gembud] wou drawing

Thanks all,
as you can see by the snippet image I got it working .. phew

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Evan Lowery
  To: 'Jeff Lake - Admin' ; Steven.Chiswell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:04 PM
  Subject: RE: [gembud] wou drawing

  Hi Jeff,

  This should do the trick..

  WOU      = last||NO|NO|NO|NO|NO|YES|NO|NO

  Applications Meteorologist

  Weather Trends International, Inc.

  Phone 610-807-3197

  This communication is privileged and may contain confidential information.
It's intended only for the use of the person or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not distribute or copy this communication. If
immediately and return the original to the email address above. © Copyright
2010 Weather Trends International, Inc.