Re: [gembud] wou drawing

Hi Jeff,

This should do the trick..

WOU      = last||NO|NO|NO|NO|NO|YES|NO|NO

Evan

Applications Meteorologist

Weather Trends International, Inc.

Phone 610-807-3197

http://www.wxtrends.com <http://www.wxtrends.com/>

This communication is privileged and may contain confidential information.
It's intended only for the use of the person or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, do not distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately and return the original to the email address
above. C Copyright 2010 Weather Trends International, Inc.