[gembud] wou drawing

Greetings Gembuds..
    I admit it.. I lost..
I have tried just about everything under the sun, well except the correct
result.
I was hoping I could draw the Convective Watches on the US Infrared
I made sure my $GEMDATA is pointed correct (non-standard LDM data install)
I'm not seeing any error's.. just not seeing the watch outline..

LDM pqact.conf

DDPLUS  ^.*/pWOU
        PIPE    decoders/dc/dcwou
        -e GEMTBL=/usr/local/lib/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.4/gempak/tables
        -d data/text/gempak/logs/dcwou.log
        data/text/gempak/storm/wou/YYYYMMDDHH.wou

Thats working.. I'm seeing the 2010031118.wou
but the below sure ain't .....

#!/bin/sh
. $NAWIPS/Gemenviron.profile

cd $GOESWWW/ir/800x600

gpmap <<EOF
MAP      = 32
TITLE    = 1/-2/
DEVICE   = gif|irb_sat.gif|805;650|c
SATFIL   = $GOES8/8km/IR/$1
RADFIL   =
PROJ     = sat
GAREA    = afus
CLEAR    = y
WOU     = LAST||NO|NO|YES|YES|
PANEL    = 0
TEXT     = 1.2/23/1/hw
LATLON   = 0
LUTFIL =
\$mapfil = hipowo.gsf

EOF
gpend

Jeff Lake K8JSL
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net
TheWeatherCenter.net << Watches/Warnings for your inbox!!
443.850/443.950/145.29 K8JSL/R