Re: [gembud] Found the netCDF issue and how to tmp fix it,

So far the libtool problem has only been noticed on fedora 12 systems
(mine included).  I'm exploring netCDF 4.0.1 but will take a look at
this as a possible solution as well.  As far as I know the libtool
version mismatch problem doesn't exist outside of fc12, but if anyone
encounters it elsewhere please let me know.

Michael James
Unidata