[gembud] Found the netCDF issue and how to tmp fix it,

Ok, the issue, at least on my system, ended up being a libtool mismatch.  I
did some things that I'm not really sure how they work or if I even envoked
them correctly, but seemed to fix the problem.

I chdir into GEMPAK5.11.4/extlibs/netCDF/v3.6.2
then run this command

libtoolize --automake --force

this rebuilds libtool for the version it's using

netCDF compiled fine at this point and so did the rest of the programs,
still running tests to see if everything else is working.

--
Jason Brooks
KE5FSE

StormGuard Solutions - Your complete storm and severe weather warning and
tracking solution provider.
Visit us at http://www.stormguardsolutions.net today!
We build to meet your needs.