[gembud] making linking easier

As Michael pointed out to me last night, the crnids.c routine I provided
has a call:

packet_code_8 ( lptr, 0 );

on line 180. The forces the need to add the gplt libraries to your driver
Makefiles, which is more than
is really needed at this point, and creates an incompatibility with the
other releases.

Just comment out that line (line 180 of the
$GEMPAK/source/driver/active/gn/crnids.c routine. That will save you from
editing all the driver Makefiles.

The issue here is that these products support multiple layers in the
product symbology block, which can add annotations
to the image. At the moment, all that is present is status and
configuration tables so you get information about the radar
configuration spit out as text, so its not a major need to add that call.

Chiz