Re: [gembud] Level 3 data changes

Gembuds,

The tar file below includes the changes since the TDWR changes I provided
last January (2 routines for gemlib/im and
1 update for driver/active/gn ...which just adds some text packet output
to the terminal that I had skipped over before,
updates for $GEMTBL/sat/imgtyp.tbl and $GEMTBL/rad/nidprd.tbl to define
product numbers/resolutions,
and $GEMTBL/luts files for color tables).

unpack and move the files to the appropriate tree location under $NAWIPS

cd $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/im
make clean all
ar rv $GEMLIB/gemlib.a *.o
make clean

cd $GEMPAK/source/driver/active
make clean all install clean

cd $GEMPAK/source/programs
make clean all programs_gf install clean

Note above:
You do have to rebuild all your drivers that display images (eg gf, gif,
xw, ps, png) for your command line programs to
be able to display the new products through the gplt interface since theay
are all using the gemlib/im library to read the products.

Chiz

the sites TLX, VNX and FDR are all available now for testing

"Robert Mullenax" <Robert.Mullenax@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/08/2010 02:36 PM

"Jeff Lake - Admin" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [gembud] Level 3 data changes

I thought Don had said that they were reviewing changes needed for
GEMPAK/McIDAS/IDV but there was no guarantee when/if they could do that.