[galeon] OGC CF-netCDF TC session agenda

Hi,
At the OGC Technical Committee meetings next Tuesday, September 29, there
will be a special ad hoc session on establishing CF-netCDF as an OGC
encoding standard.  I've drafted a tentative agenda on the GALEON wiki:

http://sites.google.com/site/galeonteam/Home/plan-for-cf-netcdf-encoding-standard/ogc-tc-cf-netcdf-ad-hoc-session-agenda

The session will be available via teleconference:

The session will be available via telecon.

phone: +1 512 225 3050
passcode: 55699#

In North America, the session is at:

17:00 to 18:00 in Darmstadt

08:00 Pacific Time, 09:00 Mountain Time,
10:00 Central Time and
11:00 Eastern Time

The goal of the session will be to finalize and begin implementing a plan to
establish CF-netCDF as an OGC encoding spefication.  A draft plan is
available at:

http://sites.google.com/site/galeonteam/Home/plan-for-cf-netcdf-encoding-standard

Please join us for the discussion Tuesday.  In the meantime,  let me know if
you'd like to become a member of the CF-netCDF Standard Working Group.

Feel free to forward this note to colleagues who might be interested.
 Thanks.